Maternal-Fetal Medicine Program
If you are facing a high-risk pregnancy, you don’t have to travel far for comprehensive care from board-certified maternal-fetal medicine specialists.
The Maternal-Fetal Medicine Program at Swedish Hospital in Chicago offers advanced care for mothers and babies, from early pregnancy through birth and beyond.
- Team of 11 board-certified Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM) specialists available based on schedule rotation
- Techniques for the latest diagnostic care of patients with complicated pregnancies
- MFM team works closely with obstetricians, family practice physicians and certified nurse-midwives at Swedish Hospital, as well as the neonatologists from Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, to ensure the highest level of care for mom and baby
- A partnership with The Chicago Institute for Fetal Health at Lurie Children’s offers the patient a unique multidisciplinary approach involving the obstetrical team, the pediatric specialists at Lurie Children’s and the baby’s pediatrician to provide the best comprehensive care plan following delivery
- Outpatient clinic available all day on Thursdays
- On-call service 24/7 for physician-to-physician phone consultations
Appointments Available on Mondays and Thursdays
To make an appointment call 773-878-8200, ext. 6888.
For a physician-to-physician phone consultation, call 312-472-2032
on weekdays during business hours or 312-695-7542
on evenings until 7:30 p.m. and weekends
To contact The Chicago Institute for Fetal Health, please call 866-FETAL24
or email firstname.lastname@example.org