At Swedish Hospital, we believe that our employees provide the best care when their own physical, psychological and spiritual needs are being met. We are committed to providing our employees with the tools and resources they need for personal wellbeing and professional success.
Employees are eligible to receive:
- A competitive and comprehensive benefits package with health, life, disability and liability insurance and paid time off
- A customized employee wellness program focusing on preventive care and education
- A discounted employee membership rate to Galter LifeCenter, Chicago’s only certified medical fitness center, located right on campus
- Healthy, delicious dining options in Chill Cafeteria, offered to employees at a subsidized rate
- Hundreds of health and wellness programs each year ranging from nutrition seminars to family-focused events
- Access to meditation and spiritual services
At Swedish Hospital, we value the following:
We keep people safe.
We excel in every interaction.
We consider others.
We improve quality.
We do the right thing.
We show that we care.
We celebrate diversity.