About Our Family Medicine Residency Program
Swedish Hospital's Family Medicine Residency Program is an ACGME accredited graduate medical education training program.
The sponsoring institution and location of most of your training is Swedish Hospital. Our continuity clinic at Erie Family Health is located on the hospital campus. Residents can take advantage of various elective opportunities throughout the Swedish and NorthShore systems.
Our Family Medicine Residency Program has dedicated clinical and academic faculty, with extensive knowledge and experience to guide you through your postgraduate learning.
To meet the needs of socioeconomically and culturally diverse communities, our mission is to educate well-rounded family physicians to provide high-value patient care throughout the lifecycle in a variety of patient care settings.
Our graduates will be clinically versatile, intellectually curious and socially conscious family physicians who recognize and address the complex needs of their community of practice.
- Commitment to reducing health inequity.
- Holistic care for the patient and their family or caregivers.
- Preparation for autonomous practice through commitment to lifelong learning.
- Adaptive to changes in medical practice and environment.
- Collaboration with other health professionals while main • taining a clear identity and purpose as Family Physicians.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Medical Education office at 773-989-3808 or firstname.lastname@example.org.