Who We Are
Swedish Covenant Medical Group (SCMG), a part of Swedish Covenant Health, is a multispecialty group with more than 60 Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) including Midwives, Advance Practice Registered Nurses, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists and Physician Assistants providing collaborative care to Chicago’s north and northwest sides. With more than 175 physicians and advanced practice providers, we provide the best care when we provide it together.
If you are an Advanced Practice Provider interested in joining Swedish Covenant Medical Group or Swedish Covenant Hospital, we invite you to apply by following the link below. We are always looking for passionate and innovative Providers to add to our team.
If you are an Advanced Practice Provider Student, please note our open application times and requirements.
Advanced Practice Provider Benefits
Swedish Covenant Medical Group (SCMG) Providers enjoy a strong benefits program, a flexible work-life balance, competitive compensation and the freedom to explore professional growth and research opportunities.
- Paid time off
- CME allowance plus paid CME days
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for physicians and their families
- Managed care contracting within all the major health plans who partner with the hospital
- One main hospital. Having a single campus allows our physicians to easily see patients in both the inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Galter LifeCenter, Chicago’s only certified medical fitness center, is conveniently located on campus. Discounted memberships are available to employees of Swedish Covenant Health.
- James and Suzanne McCormick Montessori Child Care Center. Located on campus, the center cares for children from infants through preschool from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Well established, diverse neighborhood
- Lincoln Square
- North Center
- Swedish Covenant Medical Group