Community Outreach and Partnerships
We are proud to give back to our community in tangible ways, including:
- $35+ million in community-based charitable services in FY18
- 200+ wellness programs annually, including support groups, prenatal classes, health lectures and cancer screenings, most of which are free.
- Free counseling services and application assistance regarding state-sponsored insurance programs, including AllKids, FamilyCare, Moms and Babies and senior Health Insurance Program (SHIP).
- Free on-site assistance for individuals enrolling in the Illinois Health Insurance Marketplace.
Community Health Needs Assessment
Swedish Hospital regularly studies the health needs of our local community and identifies opportunities for improvement through collaboration and partnership.
To provide feedback about the Community Health Needs Assessment or its related Implementation Strategy, please fill out our online form
or send to the following address:
Attn: Community Relations
5145 N. California Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
Programs and Services
We are proud to partner with more than 50 organizations throughout the community and are committed to improving the health and wellness of our neighbors through these collaborative relationships. Key onsite partners include:
Learn more about our community partners>>
- Erie Family Health Center provides health services for those in need as an Federally Qualified Health Center and serves as the clinical training site for Swedish Hospital family medicine and internal medicine residency programs.
- Lutheran Social Services of Illinois provides mental health and substance abuse treatment via the Welcoming Center and Project Impact.
Director of Community Relations