If you experience any of these conditions or symptoms, please contact our licensed professionals for a diagnostic evaluation and the most effective treatments tailored to you.
The Chicago Brain & Spine Institute was the first spine center in Chicago to offer the TESSYS (transforaminal endoscopic surgical system) procedure, a minimally invasive approach to treating herniated disks. Learn more about the TESSYS procedure>>
The Chicago Brain & Spine Institute is conveniently located on the campus of Swedish Hospital on Chicago's northwest side. Because of it's proximity to the hospital and Galter LifeCenter
, Chicago's only certified medical fitness center, patients can benefit from a wide range of hospital and medical fitness services, including:
- Complementary and Alternative Medicines
- Pain Management
- Rehabilitation Programs
Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery Procedures
When surgery is the answer, the Chicago Brain & Spine Institute is committed to using the most advanced technology available for treatments, including:
- Alternative Therapies
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Fusion Surgery
Our neurological surgeons also specialize in motion-preservation technologies such as:
- Total Disk Replacement and Posterior Stabilization
- Major Spinal Reconstruction
- Cancer Surgery With Reconstruction
The Chicago Brain & Spine Institute's neurological surgeons recommend the following resources to help you learn more about back pain and the various treatments available:
- Spine-Health.com: In-depth information on back pain, neck pain, lower back pain, sciatica and more, including articles, videos, forums and physician interviews.
- SpineUniverse.com: Resource for back pain and neck pain information on treatments, conditions, back pain exercises, surgery, prevention and recovery.
To learn more or make an appointment at the Chicago Brain & Spine Institute, please call 773-271-2225
or submit an appointment request form>>