If you experience any of these conditions or symptoms, please contact our licensed professionals for a diagnostic evaluation and the most effective treatments tailored to you.
The Chicago Brain & Spine Institute is the only spine center in Chicago offering the TESSYS (transforaminal endoscopic surgical system) procedure, a minimally invasive approach to treating herniated disks. Learn more about the TESSYS procedure>>
The Chicago Brain & Spine Institute is conveniently located on the campus of Swedish Covenant Hospital and Galter LifeCenter
on Chicago's northwest side, allowing patients to benefit from all hospital and medical fitness service lines, including:
- Complementary and Alternative Medicines
- Pain Management
- Rehabilitation Programs
Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery Procedures
When surgery is the answer, the Chicago Brain & Spine Institute is committed to using the most advanced technology available for treatments, including:
- Alternative Therapies
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- Fusion Surgery
Our neurological surgeons also specialize in motion-preservation technologies such as:
- Total Disk Replacement and Posterior Stabilization
- Major Spinal Reconstruction
- Cancer Surgery With Reconstruction
The Chicago Brain & Spine Institute's neurological surgeons recommend the following resources to help you learn more about back pain and the various treatments available:
- Spine-Health.com: In-depth information on back pain, neck pain, lower back pain, sciatica and more, including articles, videos, forums and physician interviews.
- SpineUniverse.com: Resource for back pain and neck pain information on treatments, conditions, back pain exercises, surgery, prevention and recovery.
To learn more or make an appointment at the Chicago Brain & Spine Institute, please call 773-271-2225
or submit an appointment request form>>