Keep the Beat: Bystander CPR Training + Community Social
You can save a neighbor, co-worker or loved one. We'll teach you how.
Free 10-minute Bystander CPR Training*
- Learn the signs of sudden cardiac arrest
- Participate in an interactive practice on mannequins
- Learn how to perform "hands only" CPR
- Free lunch for the first 1,000 participants who complete the 10-minute training
- Complimentary t-shirt or pin (while supplies last)
*Training is best suited for ages 12 and up.
Please note: Bystander CPR does not include mouth-to-mouth resuscitation training and is different than a full certification course.
- Bouncy houses, face painting, ambulance exploration and more
- Live entertainment and music
- Behind the scenes tour in our newly expanded Emergency Department (10 A.M. to 1 P.M.)
- AED demonstration - learn how easy it is to use one
- Refreshments available for purchase
Note: Free garage parking is available just south of 5140 N. California.