One Doctor for the Whole Family
Family medicine describes a comprehensive approach to health care that includes care for individuals of all ages and genders and all organ systems of the body. Our board-certified family medicine doctors receive training in a number of specialties and sub-specialties and practice evidence-based medicine to care for each individual's physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
A family practice can help keep you and your family healthy and assist you in navigating the uncertain terrain of health care. Providing compassionate, family-centered care for life.
- Preventive services for all ages, from age-specific cancer and heart disease screening recommendations to lifestyle and diet guidance and modification plans.
- Diagnosis of troubling or persistence symptoms or changes in wellness.
- Pediatric care, including development monitoring, well-child visits, vaccinations, school and sports physicals and illness prevention and treatment.
- Treatment of a variety of injuries, illness and disorders.
- Well-woman care for females of all ages and development stages.
- Assistance in navigating your wellness through coordination of your care, both in office and in the larger health system.
- Assistance in managing chronic illnesses and disorders from pediatric asthma to geriatric diabetes.
Learn more about Swedish Medical Group's vaccination policy
Genetic Testing Available for Patients 18+
Our primary care services have extended to include advanced genetic testing as a part of your care plan. These state-of-the-art screenings allow our primary care providers to use your DNA to detect illnesses and identify risk factors earlier, when they are most treatable.