One Doctor for the Whole Family
Family medicine describes a comprehensive approach to health care that includes care for individuals of all ages and genders and all organ systems of the body. Our board-certified family medicine doctors receive training in a number of specialties and sub-specialties and practice evidence-based medicine to care for each individual's physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
Your family medicine doctor can help keep you and your family healthy and assist you in navigating the uncertain terrain of health care. Providing compassionate, family-centered care for life.
- Preventive services for all ages, from age-specific cancer and heart disease screening recommendations to lifestyle and diet guidance and modification plans.
- Diagnosis of troubling or persistence symptoms or changes in wellness.
- Pediatric care, including development monitoring, well-child visits, vaccinations, school and sports physicals and illness prevention and treatment.
- Treatment of a variety of injuries, illness and disorders.
- Well-woman care for females of all ages and development stages.
- Assistance in navigating your wellness through coordination of your care, both in office and in the larger health system.
- Assistance in managing chronic illnesses and disorders from pediatric asthma to geriatric diabetes.
Learn more about Swedish Covenant Medical Group's vaccination policy