Telehealth Appointments Available
Don’t postpone your treatment. Get the reassurance you need from your doctor today!
To keep you healthy and safe, we offer care beyond COVID-19 without a trip to the doctor’s office. Through telehealth, we are able to treat a wide array of conditions, including:
- Annual Health Assessments and wellness visits, including well-child appointments
- Chronic conditions, including asthma, COPD, diabetes and high blood pressure
- Digestive health, including diarrhea, constipation, acid reflux and stomach pain
- Orthopedics and sports medicine, including arthritis, aches and pains
- Psychiatric concerns, including depression, anxiety and ADHD
- Women’s health, including birth control and UTIs
One Doctor for the Whole Family
Family medicine describes a comprehensive approach to health care that includes care for individuals of all ages and genders and all organ systems of the body. Our board-certified family medicine doctors receive training in a number of specialties and sub-specialties and practice evidence-based medicine to care for each individual's physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
A family practice can help keep you and your family healthy and assist you in navigating the uncertain terrain of health care. Providing compassionate, family-centered care for life.
- Preventive services for all ages, from age-specific cancer and heart disease screening recommendations to lifestyle and diet guidance and modification plans.
- Diagnosis of troubling or persistence symptoms or changes in wellness.
- Pediatric care, including development monitoring, well-child visits, vaccinations, school and sports physicals and illness prevention and treatment.
- Treatment of a variety of injuries, illness and disorders.
- Well-woman care for females of all ages and development stages.
- Assistance in navigating your wellness through coordination of your care, both in office and in the larger health system.
- Assistance in managing chronic illnesses and disorders from pediatric asthma to geriatric diabetes.
Learn more about Swedish Medical Group's vaccination policy