Telehealth Appointments Available
Don’t postpone your treatment. Get the reassurance you need from your doctor today!
To keep you healthy and safe, we offer care beyond COVID-19 without a trip to the doctor’s office. Through telehealth, we are able to treat a wide array of conditions, including:
- Annual Health Assessments and wellness visits, including well-child appointments
- Chronic conditions, including asthma, COPD, diabetes and high blood pressure
- Digestive health, including diarrhea, constipation, acid reflux and stomach pain
- Orthopedics and sports medicine, including arthritis, aches and pains
- Psychiatric concerns, including depression, anxiety and ADHD
- Women’s health, including birth control and UTIs
Same-Day Appointments and Walk-Ins Welcome
Swedish Hospital's CNM empower women to be involved in their health care through education, communication and a strong relationship. Specializing in pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum and well-woman care—Chicago midwives pride themselves on being your partner through it all.
- Specialists in women's health, normal pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum care.
- Registered advanced practice nurses with specific training in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Certified (accredited) by the American College of Nurse-midwives after passing a thorough board examination.
- Educated professionals who work alongside physicians in a variety of settings, primarily hospitals and clinics.
- Focused on informed consent regarding your health care and catering to your specific needs.