Information on Coronavirus
For up-to-date info on COVID-19, please visit SwedishCovenant.org/covid
Our Immediate Care Centers can provide COVID-19 testing to all patients, regardless of symptoms or contact to individuals diagnosed with COVID-19.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, your test will be provided at no charge (per the CARES Act).
- If you are asymptomatic, the testing fee ($165) will be sent to your insurance provider for consideration of payment. Please note: If denied by insurance, the patient is responsible for paying the $165 fee.
Services Affected by COVID-19
- Our Immediate Centers are not currently offering nebulizer treatments due to the potential spread the COVID-19 virus.
- If you believe you need a nebulizer treatment, please call your health care provider or our clinics to evaluate the safest place for you to receive one.
Urgent Care for Nonlife-Threatening Conditions
- Treatment for a range of injuries and illnesses
- School and sport physicals
- Vaccinations, lab orders and x-rays are done as needed after evaluation by the provider
- Results sent to your primary doctor
- Pediatric care for children 12 months and older
- Walk-ins always welcome
Pediatric Urgent Care
Our centers treat adults and children 12 months and older.
Insurance Plans Accepted
Swedish Hospital immediate care accepts a wide variety of insurance plans, including public aid. Please contact your insurance plan or employer to verify specific coverage.