Open seven days a week and 365 days a year, we accept a wide range of insurances (excluding Medicaid), providing a convenient and affordable solution to many common health concerns. Swedish Covenant Immediate Care Centers are walk in clinics, with no appointment needed.
Open Seven Days a Week
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Our Immediate Care Centers are currently offering flu shots for individuals 12 months and older. Pricing is as follows:
- $30 for self-pay patients ages 12 months to three years
- $22 for self-pay patients ages three to 64 years
- $40 for self-patients 65+ years
Walk ins welcome to receive flu shots during regular hours of operation.
Urgent Care for Nonlife-Threatening Conditions
- Treatment for a range of injuries and illnesses
- School and sport physicals
- Vaccinations, lab orders and x-rays are done as needed after evaluation by the provider
- Results sent to your primary doctor
- Pediatric care for children 12 months and older
- Walk-ins always welcome
Pediatric Urgent Care
Our centers treat adults and children 12 months and older.