Information on Coronavirus
For up-to-date info on COVID-19, please visit SwedishCovenant.org/covid
Services Affected by COVID-19
- Our Immediate Centers are not currently offering chest x-rays or nebulizer treatments due to the potential spread the COVID-19 virus.
- If you believe you need a nebulizer treatment, please call your health care provider or our clinics to evaluate the safest place for you to receive one.
Due to COVID-19 safety protocols, walk-ins cannot be accommodated. Please call to set up a same day appointment.
Urgent Care for Nonlife-Threatening Conditions
- Treatment for a range of injuries and illnesses
- School and sport physicals
- Vaccinations, lab orders and x-rays are done as needed after evaluation by the provider
- Results sent to your primary doctor
- Pediatric care for children 12 months and older
- Walk-ins always welcome
Pediatric Urgent Care
Our centers treat adults and children 12 months and older.