Haven’t received a vaccine yet? Walk-Ins welcome for all first shot COVID-19 Vaccines
Walk into one of NorthShore's vaccination clinics to receive your vaccination. View Swedish Hospital's information below or click here for a full list of clinics>>
Swedish Hospital Walk-In Clinic
Anderson Pavilion Auditorium
2751 W Winona St,
Chicago, IL 60625
7 am to 3pm, Monday-Friday
FDA Approved Additional Dosages
We welcome Walk-Ins for our moderately to severely compromised immune systems. This additional dose is intended to improve immunecompromised patient’s response to their initial vaccine series and is ordered by your physicians. Please come with a provider order.
Currently, CDC is recommending that moderately to severely immunocompromised people receive an additional dose. This includes people who have:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
FDA Awaiting Approval on Boosters
We are currently awaiting approval for Boosters please look back for more upcoming information.
Schedule an Appointment Through NorthShoreConnect
You can also schedule a vaccine appointment through NorthShoreConnect.
Parents of patients 12-17 years old will need to sign up for Family Access using their own NorthShoreConnect account:
- Log on to your own NorthShoreConnect account
- Under the Health menu click “Share My Record”
- Under “Medical Tools," choose “Family Access (Proxy) Settings”
- Click on the blue link that corresponds to the type of access you’re seeking
- Complete and submit the request form
Schedule an Appointment by Phone
You can also schedule an appointment by calling 773-907-7700
Important Details to Know Before Scheduling Your Vaccination Appointment
- A parent or legal guardian must sign the consent for care and vaccine consent and attend the vaccine appointment.
- Your second dose will be automatically scheduled for the same time, day and location 21 days following your first dose. Due to high vaccine demand, we cannot reschedule your second dose appointment, please ensure you can make both appointments.
- You are not fully vaccinated until you complete your second dose. Please commit to come to your second dose appointment specially reserved for you.
- If you received your first dose elsewhere, you may receive your second dose at Swedish Hospital. This may not be true of all NorthShore locations. Please contact the vaccine location you intend to visit to confirm.
- More information about COVID-19, vaccines and more>>
- Sharable vaccine resource library>>
Virtual Town Hall Meeting
On Tuesday, February 23, Swedish Hospital held a virtual town hall meeting. Dr. Bruce McNulty, Chief Medical Officer shared information about how the COVID-19 vaccine works, the latest safety data and how to prepare for the vaccine.
Watch the highlights via the archived live stream>>