Now Entering Phase 2 for COVID-19 Vaccine
The COVID-19 vaccine is an important step to stopping the pandemic, along with continuing to wear masks, social distance and wash hands properly.
Currently Being Vaccinated: Age 18 Years and Over
All Chicagoans and Swedish patients 18 years and over are now eligible to receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine at Swedish Hospital. We will have information about vaccinating children age 16-17 at a later date. You do not have to be a current Swedish patient.
- The best way to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at Swedish Hospital is through NorthShoreConnect.
- When you are in NorthShoreConnect, click on the Calendar Icon and select “Schedule an Appointment,” then answer a few questions and then schedule. See detailed instructions here>>
- Don’t have a NorthShoreConnect account? Go to NorthShoreConnect and select “Sign Up Now”
- If you cannot sign up for NorthShoreConnect, you may join our wait list.
Swedish Hospital has been administering only the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. If you would like to learn more about the FDA’s pause using Johnson & Johnson vaccine, please click here>>
Important details to know before scheduling your COVID-19 vaccination appointment:
- You should not plan to receive any other vaccine two weeks prior or following your COVID-19 vaccine.
- Your second dose will be automatically scheduled for the same time, day and location 21 days following your first dose. Due to high vaccine demand, we cannot reschedule your second dose appointment, please ensure you can make both appointments.
- You are not fully vaccinated until you complete your second dose. Please commit to come to your second dose appointment specially reserved for you.
- If you received your first dose elsewhere, you may NOT receive your second dose at NorthShore. Please contact the organization that provided the first dose.
Additional Vaccine Options
We encourage our community members to receive vaccine access information by contacting their local public health agencies and other available sources.