For most people, pain comes and goes. But for chronic pain sufferers, it stays. Chronic pain affects mood, sleep, work, relationships, daily activities and overall quality of life. Swedish Covenant Hospital's Pain Center helps acute and chronic pain sufferers gain control of their pain and their lives through tailored treatment and care.
Under the medical direction of a board-certified anesthesiologist, the Pain Center's multidisciplinary team creates an individualized treatment plan to decrease your pain's frequency, intensity and duration—so you can live your life as comfortably as possible. An affiliation with and close proximity to Galter LifeCenter provides our pain patients with convenient access to clinically integrated complementary and alternative health resources to aid in alleviating pain.
Learn more about:
Complementary and Alternative Resources>>
Frequently Asked Questions>>
Swedish Covenant Hospital's Pain Center offers hope to people with almost any painful condition, primarily assisting patients with:
• Acute and chronic back pain
• Arthritis, such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
• Chronic facial pain, including TMJ and trigeminal neuralgia
• Complex regional pain syndrome, or RSD
• Degenerative diseases, including degenerative disc disease
• Headaches, including migraine and other chronic head pain syndromes
• Herniated discs
• Pain after back surgery
• Spinal stenosis
To learn more about pain management or to consult with a pain physician, call Swedish Covenant Hospital's Pain Center at 773-989-6222