Swedish Covenant Immediate Care Centers
Swedish Covenant Immediate Care Centers provide same-day care for urgent, nonlife-threatening illnesses and minor injuries with a lower cost and shorter wait than the average emergency room visit. Open seven days a week and 365 days a year, we accept a wide range of insurances (excluding Medicaid) for same-day appointments and walk-ins, providing a convenient and affordable solution to many common health concerns.
Learn more about the Sauganash location>>
Learn more about the North Center location>>
Open 7 days a week
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Treatment for a range of injuries and illnesses
• School and sport physicals
• Vaccinations, lab orders and x-rays are done as needed after evaluation by the provider
• Results sent to your primary doctor
• Pediatric care for children 12 months and older
• Walk-ins always welcome
To view a list of insurance plans accepted by our immediate care centers, please click here>>
View the self-pay price list>>
Immediate care vs. emergency care:
When should you use our Immediate Care Centers? Learn more about when to call 911>>