1. Privacy and security. This privacy statement will occasionally be updated to reflect new features and services or new privacy practices. The latest version will always be posted on our website.
(a) General website usage information. To monitor site usage and improve the quality of our website, we gather general information about the use of our site. We use web server logs and industry-standard website statistics software to count the number of users who visit our website and to count the number of views of particular pages, as well as to track other general statistics about our website. We do not track individual users’ visits to our website.
(b) Information collected to process transactions. When visitors to our website register for a class, take a health risk assessment, or subscribe to our newsletter, we will collect personal information necessary to process the transaction. This may include your name, address, telephone and email address. We do not sell or rent this personal information to any third party.
(c) Payment method information. Payment information, such as your credit card details, is collected on a secure section of our website and is transmitted to a secure third party checkout service to process your payment. Your credit card information is not stored on our website.
2. Copyrights and trademarks. All images, text, programs, and other materials posted on this site are subject to copyrights owned by the Swedish Covenant Hospital ("SCH") and other individuals or entities and are protected by United States copyright laws. Any reproduction, retransmission, distribution or republication of all or part of any images, text, programs, and other materials found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless SCH or the copyright owner of the material has expressly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, transmit, or republish the material. All other rights reserved.
All trademarks, service marks and logos referred to or appearing on this site are the property of their respective owners. The names, trademarks, service marks and logos of SCH appearing on this site may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate SCH's sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service, without SCH's prior express written permission.
3. Notice to minors. SCH does not offer or sell products or services for purchase by children. If you are under eighteen years of age, you may not purchase products or services from, and you should not provide information to, SCH without the involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.
4. Links to other sites. Although the SCH Web site includes links providing direct access to other Internet sites, SCH takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those other sites. SCH will remove any link from this site upon written request from the linked entity.
5. Disclaimer. SCH is providing information and services on the Internet as a benefit to the public. The information and services on this site are provided solely for general illustration and instructional purposes and do not create a business or professional services relationship. While all reasonable attempts are made to ensure the accuracy of the information, neither SCH nor its information contributors make any express or implied representations or warranties about the accuracy of this information and these services for any purpose or the suitability of this information or these services for use. It is provided with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering medical or other professional services.
6. Submission of information. Certain areas of the site allow for the exchange of information between users accessing the site and SCH. Users that submit information to SCH grant SCH the authority and right to use any submission in any way, and by such submissions warrant and represent to SCH that such submissions are not in violation of United States copyright laws.
7. Linking to the SCH Web site. SCH freely grants permission to anyone wanting to link to this site without misrepresentation; this site is not sponsored or associated with any particular linked entity unless so stated in truth by that entity; and the existence of any particular link is simply intended to imply potential interest to the reader.
In most cases, a Web browser will automatically accept cookies. Users should be able to change browser settings to disable cookies. Disabling cookies may make it more difficult to use some parts of the website. For more information about deleting cookies, see the Web browser's help section.