Your Wellness Advocate
An internal medicine physician is your partner and wellness advocate. Through regular visits, they can help you avoid preventable illness, detect disease early, navigate the health care system and be there for you if you aren't feeling well.
An internal medicine physician
can provide clinical expertise and hands-on experience to determine the best course of care. No matter where your journey takes you, they are there to provide the support and guidance you need
- Age-appropriate preventive screenings to ensure that you are up-to-date on the latest guidelines for preventable illnesses such as heart disease and cancer.
- Diagnosis of illnesses based on symptoms and laboratory evaluation.
- Treatment of conditions using a combination of medications and lifestyle modification.
- Assistance in coordinating and navigating your care between various specialist visits and procedures.
- Management of chronic disease, such as high blood pressure, heart disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or diabetes.
- Caring for an aging population through geriatric-specific medicine.