Telehealth, Limited Access Departments and Temporary Closures
In order to redirect our resources and staff to care for our patients in the midst of this crisis, and to follow the guidelines of the Illinois Department of Public Health, many of our offices, departments and facilities are temporarily closed or functioning with limited access until further notice.
- For non-urgent questions and concerns, please complete this form and allow for up to one business day for response.
- For urgent concerns, call 773-878-8200.
Telehealth Options Available
Swedish Hospital and Swedish Medical Group now offer telemedicine video and telephone appointments to provide you with the health care you need from the convenience of your own home. Learn more>>
- Behavioral Health is closed to patients in office and will continue seeing patients via telehealth at 773-293-5300.
- Our Breastfeeding Clinic is now virtual! Please call 773-293-8523 to schedule your 30-minute phone visit.
- Our Diabetes Community Center is now offering telehealth diabetes and nutrition education services to our patients. Call 773-989-2292 for more info.
- Immediate Care telehealth appointments are available.