When: Saturday, September 15 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Where: 2751 W. Winona St.
10-Minute Bystander CPR Training*
- Learn the signs of sudden cardiac arrest
- Participate in an interactive practice on mannequins
- Learn how to perform "hands only" CPR
- Free lunch for the first 1,000 participants who complete the 10-minute training
- Complimentary t-shirt or pin (while supplies last)
*Training is best suited for ages 12 and up.
Please note: Bystander CPR does not include mouth-to-mouth resuscitation training and is different than a full certification course.
Fun for All!
Bring your family, friends and neighbors to enjoy additional activities, such as:
- Jesse White Tumblers (1 p.m.)
- Bouncy houses, face painting, ambulance exploration and more.
- Live entertainment and music
- Behind the scenes tour in our newly expanded Emergency Department (10 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- AED demonstration--learn how easy it is to use one
- Food trucks (The Empanada Bike and Mediterranean Express)
- Refreshments available for purchase
Free garage parking is available just south of 5140 N. California Ave.
Invite Your Family, Friends or Neighbors
Download our Keep the Beat Flier.
If you have any questions, please call us at 773-878-6888, ext. 3.