The Breast Health Program at Swedish Covenant Hospital is a comprehensive wellness program which assists women on both the emotional and physical journeys that accompany breast cancer screenings and diagnoses. The Breast Health Program:
• Encourages women to complete recommended breast cancer screenings
• Provides information to the community about breast health and the importance of early cancer detection
• Addresses women’s concerns and provides compassionate, personalized care if they have an abnormal mammogram
• Provides healing services such as nutrition, massage therapy, exercise and yoga
• Helps reduce the time from screening to diagnosis with the use of advance technologies, such as 3-D mammography. This sophisticated technology takes multiple, sweeping images of a woman’s breast, making it easier to see abnormalities, and providing faster, more reliable diagnoses.
To learn more about the Breast Health Program at Swedish Covenant Hospital, please contact Michelle Peters, R.N., B.A., at 773-989-3999 or mpeters@SwedishCovenant.org
To schedule your mammogram, call 773-878-6888. If your primary care physician is not affiliated with Swedish Covenant Hospital, you can still schedule your mammogram with us; your results will be faxed to your physician.